Last week I’ve send our survey paper to IEEE Journal for Surveys and Tutorials. It’s my first time experience to submit our paper to IEEE Journal. But before you submit your paper, you should choose what the right paper for you to submit. You can check to this link. And the information for Authors, you can read the detail in here. So, this is my experience. I’ll try to explain step-by-step how to submit paper to IEEE Communication Surveys & Tutorials:
- Visit the website http://dl.comsoc.org/livepubs/surveys/authors.html
- Click link ‘Register here’ on the right side to create an account.
- You will need to fill the form showed, such as : Email(s), and Name. There are three screens to fill out in the Create Account process. In this first screen, enter your name and e-mail information into the boxes below. Required fields are marked with “req.” When you are finished, click “Next.”
- Then will show 2nd form. Enter your primary and secondary address information into the boxes below. Required fields are marked with “req.” When you are finished, click “Next.”
- The last step, you need to create UserID & password. And don’t forget to fill out keywords. Enter your desired User ID and Password into the boxes below. You will be asked to enter your User ID and Password each time you log in. Your User ID cannot contain any spaces; your password must be at least 8 characters in length. If you are planning on being unavailable for a period of time, enter the dates into the “Unavailable Dates” area. Please do NOT upload your manuscript in this area. Once you have finished creating your account, you may enter your Author Center to submit a new manuscript. When you are finished, click “Finish.”
After all those steps, you can login using your UserID and password and then submit your paper.