This is my experience to install Android on Devkit8000 Omap 3530.
Here is the specification.
After googling I found some good links as follows:
After I read those sites and tried, so I think I need to note my steps to get Android Eclair running on Devkit8000 Omap 3530 boot from MMC/SD Card 2 GB.
- Format the SD Card. The first partition over than 100MB with VFAT on a SD card. And the second partition with EXT3. You can follow the instruction on the user manual DevKit8000.
- If you don’t have demo file from the CD DevKit8000, you can :
- download the installer uImage.bin into SD card from http://downloads.0xlab.org/installer/beagle-cupcake-0x1/uImage.bin
- download the 0xkernel-beagle.bin from http://downloads.0xlab.org/release/beagle-cupcake-0x1/0xkernel-beagle.bin
- download the android-beagle.ubi from http://downloads.0xlab.org/release/beagle-cupcake-0x1/android-beagle.ubi
- Copy 0xkernel-beagle.bin and android-beagle.ubi into SD card first partition
- Extract the root file system (rfs.tar.bz2) into SD Card second partition
- Plug the SD card in beagleboard SD slot and restart the beagleboard
So…here, enjoy it.